- MUS508 Psychology of Music (Plymouth University)
- Music, Memory and Emotion (connections between Music, memory and emotions aiming at understanding the development of musical skills). Campinas State University. 2012.
- Introduction to Programming of Musical Systems (development of computer applications for composition, performance and musicology). Campinas State University. 2011.
- Music Evolution Models: Ontogeny and Memetics (connections between Music, memory, and the computer simulation of musical influence). Campinas State University. 2011.
- Aurélien Antoine (PhD): Use of Timbre to Compose Music with Computer-Aided Composition Systems. Plymouth University.
- Raphael Ferreira da Silva (PhD): Improvisation and Interaction at “Jabour School”. Campinas State University. 2016.
- Claudia Coutinho Liedke (Masters): Teaching Musical Textures: a Multi-sensory Approach. Campinas State University. 2015.
- Daniel Ribeiro Campos (Masters): Brazilian Trios of the 1960s: Particulars of Double Bass Playing. Campinas State University. 2014.
- Sergio Lyra David (Masters): Eddie Palmieri’s Latin jazz: identity and dialogue. Campinas State University. 2014.